Sunday, January 24, 2010

Man I suck at this blogging stuff!

So our latest news is we're having a baby! We're very excited! Both of our parents are excited too! It'll be my parents first grandchild and Luke's parents seventh. We are also moving to New Mexico! Lucas got a job at the Home Depot, but he is going to try and get on with their police department in Farmington since he will be 21 here in August. Then after he works for them for 2 years he can try to transfer to Show Low's police department and our baby can be close to its grandparents. Wednesday is my first ultrasound. I've very excited! Even though it's only peanut right now I'm very excited to see my unborn baby! I'm pretty sure I'm going to cry, and my mom's going with me so she will be crying too. We're both a little emotional when it comes to that kinda stuff. Haha! Anyway, I can't wait to find out what I'm having and get to buy all the fun baby stuff! :]]

2 comments:

Kassi Jane said...

congrats i cant believe you are going to be a mom! your mom will cry for sure! good luck on the move to new mexico!

laneybug said...

That is so exciting!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! You will be an amazing mommy!! Love ya!!