Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mice...

So the other morning while I was making Lucas' lunch for work, we were sitting in the kitchen and he noticed a mouse run out from under our sink and run into the closet where our washer and dryer are at. He yelled, "MOUSE!"... Scared me to death. Then we watched it run into our living room. Well later that day when Lucas got home, we were in the baby's room and I was going through a box of old baby clothes my sister-in-law had given me. As I got closer to the bottom I noticed there was a sleeper that had been chewed up a little bit by a mouse. It made me a little sad because I wanted to use that sleeper. So I set it aside and kept going through the box. I lifted up another sleeper and there was the mouse... ALIVE! Freaked me out! I knocked over the box, ran out of the room, went and got Lucas. He grabbed the broom and killed the mouse. YUCK! I hate mice! Now we gotta go get mouse traps and rat poison to make sure we kill all of them. I don't want mice running around my house with a brand new baby around. Hopefully we can get rid of them...

No comments: